Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas time

Now that Christmas is over and I can get focused on something else I thought I should update this little guy.

The baby is getting huge fast, she's gone from backwards crawler to agile monkey seemingly overnight. I've found myself constantly on my toes as I try to keep up, this can't be a good sign for when she gets bigger. I can't believe how quick she can climb up some of her toys or the entertainment center.

The trainer sits nearly idle in the basement, I've practiced clipping in and out a bit but have no motivation to hop on the bike and spin for hours while staring at a wall. I've done some low speed non-intense stretching on it to loosen up some sore muscles but nothing major. Of course the upgrades haven't stopped even if my season is over, got a set of Crank Brothers cobalt bars and a new stem I have to install but after removing my old stem I realize now that I need another small headset spacer, might poach it from the project bike or order a new set.

No comments:

Post a Comment